At Steele Pediatric Dentistry, we believe every child deserves to grow up healthy and happy. Early dental care plays a big role in that outcome: a healthy mouth leads to a healthier body and a clean, bright smile increases a child’s self-esteem and confidence!
Helping Little Smiles Grow Up Healthy
- Dr. Steele and our team spend a lot of time teaching kids and their families about oral health. We talk about why it is important to keep the teeth and gums clean, as well as offering nutritional guidance and other education.
- Our digital X-rays and small sensors are made specifically for kid-sized smiles.
- We have a strong emphasis on high-quality, conservative, evidence-based care, so you can trust that the treatments we recommend are what we’d do for our own family.
- Dr. Steele and our team work with you and your child to uncover dental issues and find resolutions that fit your lifestyle.
- We invite you to stay with your child during the appointment so you are involved in all aspects of care.
- Our experienced and skilled staff is gentle with each little boy or girl we see. We stop at nothing to make sure they leave our office looking forward to coming back!
- Since we are a small office, we take our time with each patient and never make them feel rushed.
- We are proud to be known as a kid-friendly and family-oriented office, providing gentle dental care with lots of smiles and love!
Dr. Steele and our team look forward to welcoming you and your child to the office family. Working with you and your little one, we will ensure a lifetime of beautiful, healthy, and confident smiles! Give our Indianapolis pediatric dental office a call today!